1. If you pursue your calling with discipline, intentionality, and the help of fellow travelers, what are the chances that your worst case scenario will really happen?

-I am learning that I have a difficult time seeing past the fears. It is in looking at the true consequences of the fears that I realize there is not so much to fear as it is worth giving up. If I use my discipline, intention and help of others I believe in the very least I will have an experience that I can be proud of. There is no worst case scenario that involves learning something and growing.

2. As you look at your list of fears, what themes emerge? What is at the core of what you really fear? Financial ruin? The judgment or disapproval of others? Physical harm? Endangering the ones you love? Embarrassment?

-It seems that the core of my fears is my believe in my abilities and resourcefulness. I feel like I am going to come to some challenge that I will have no idea how to handle or will realize I had no right to be so out of my league in the first place and I will be embarrassed. I guess, thinking back, I have had one particular situation like this in high school. I tried out for a song team having absolutely no training in jazz dancing whatsoever. It was embarrassing when I failed but honestly, to this day I am proud of how fearlessly I went for it. I also caught up with a friend and that was one of the things she mentioned. She was impressed by how far I came in such a short time. People remember my effort and that I tried. Everyone fails some time, some way.

 3. What is the risk of taking no action – not following your calling? How do you plan to deal with fear when it pops up on your entrepreneurial journey?

-The risk is a life unfulfilled. There are other things that I would have dearly missed out on had I not tried. Looking back on those times can inspire my future. A door could open! Everything could change for the better! Most important to believe is that God is in my corner!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a puzzle

Here I am

Men's hearts will fail them