Vision Expansion

This week has been a real turning point for me. Things are starting to make more sense in my mind, but more importantly in my heart. I have feelings and dreams about what I am meant to accomplish in this lifetime but I have never seen the path that leads there. To sense the end but be at the beginning has left me with my inexperienced and only barely educated mind to try to imagine the means to that end. I know I am a creator in some sense, like my Father in Heaven. I know that what I am meant to create will bless the world but I always thought of that as something separate from what I would need to do to have a career. In my mind, I had to become really successful at something worldly so that I would have enough resources. I still don't quite understand what I will do in the future and how, but I know now that business can and should be service. I know that there is the way that the world thinks about business and there is the way that God intends for it to be, to build Zion. I know what kind of force I want to be in the world and I know that drawing closer to God will help me to expand that vision so that I can see the next steps when it is time to see them. For now, I am so grateful that I have more awareness than I have ever had about my purpose. I am grateful that God is leading me on and the spirit is teaching me my truth. There really is no time in life where you have to be a part of the world. God's ways are higher and He will reveal them to you if you seek Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Building a puzzle

Here I am

Men's hearts will fail them